Our staff at Dubois Physical Therapy has been diligently monitoring the situation regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19).
We would like you to know that we are open NORMAL business hours at this time and if you need an appointment – do not hesitate to call. (716) 731-2195.
Our staff and clients’ health is our utmost priority during this time. We aim to protect our clients and staff against the risk of infection. Here are some things we are doing to protect our patients as well as our staff:
- We continue to follow NYS COVID-19 guidelines.
- We have instructed our staff members not to come into work if they are ill or exhibiting symptoms with COVID-19.
- As always we clean patient rooms and change linens in between every client.
- Our staff routinely wash their hands in between each patient treated.
- Gym equipment is sanitized between patients.
We ask for your assistance in the following way.
If you are sick and/or exhibiting fever, cough, shortness of breath, please call to reschedule your appointment or notify a staff member before entering the clinic (if possible). Also please call your primary care doctor.
Please wash or disinfect your hands upon entering the facility. We will have hand sanitizer available or bathrooms where you can wash with soap and water.
We are looking into the possibility of electronic visits/telehealth (e-visits) and will let you know if this becomes available.
We are confident that with your help and the resilience of our community we will get through these difficult times. We will make every effort to continue our operations without interruption and minimal inconvenience. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Chuck Lingle and Marc Mazur
Co-Presidents of Dubois PT