DuBois Physical Therapy is proud to offer swim lessons in our therapy pool for children ages 3 and up. A certified swim instructor will show students proper techniques to ensure safety in and around the pool, and get them swimming without the use of flotation aides in no time.
Individualized Rehabilitation Programs
Upon your first visit you will meet a team of individuals that will assist you with your registration process. You will then meet your personal physical therapist, who will perform a thorough evaluation. During this evaluation your therapist will assist in determining your needs, as well as discuss your treatment options and their effectiveness on your expected outcome. An individualized rehabilitation program will be developed based upon your physician’s recommendations, your therapist’s findings, and your personal needs and goals.
Orthopedic / Sports Related Injury
Neurological / Vestibular Disorders
Pre / Post Surgical Rehab
Prosthetic / Orthotic Training
- TENS / Interferential Estim / Neuromuscular Estim
- Ultrasound / Iontophoresis / Phonophoresis
- Myofascial release / Massage / Trigger Point Release / IASTM
- Manual therapy: Spinal and extremity mobilization / manipulation
- Traction: cervical / lumbar
- Gait training
- Assortment of cardiovascular and progressive resistive exercises
- Home exercise program instruction